The costs are €1350 ($1475) for a fully catered 8-day MTB adventure. This includes:
- 5 days of mountain biking
- 7 overnight stays
- transport to and from Entebbe (airport)
- transportation of luggage during the challenge
- daily breakfast, packed lunch and dinner (during 7 days)
- water and snacks at the checkpoints
- GPS tracking
- entrance fees to the national parks
- AMREF flying doctors insurance
- finishers T-shirt
- and much more!
Note well: the price does not include:
- return flight to Entebbe
- mountain bike
Typically you should bring your own mountain bike, however if wanted, a mountain bike can be rented through one of our partners for the period of the challenge.