Participants sleep in basic accommodation or possibly a tented camp, where all the necessary facilities are available to make the stay as pleasant as possible. There is good food every day and there are various services such as cleaning and repairing your bicycle and you can take a massage.
Don’t expect a luxury stay though; this is and remains Africa and we cycle in the wilderness far from civilization, far from running water, a reliable electricity network and wifi. So a cold shower can happen … but a coffee in the morning and beer in the evening will certainly be there.
Facilities at a glance:
- overnight stay in basic accommodation (possibly once a tent camp)
- clean drinking water and water for showering every day. Note: possibly limited quantity!
- breakfast every morning and possibility to make a packed lunch on the go
- in the morning coffee bar
- campfire at night in some locations
- possibility to clean your bike
- technical support for repairing your bike. Note: you must bring spare parts yourself!
- possibility to take a massa